Sunday, September 24, 2006

Creation of new sub-culture

I have decided in addition to the ministry in Croatia that I am currently involved in, I devote many minutes (hours if I could) to my favorite website www.stuffonmycat.com

I don't want to spoil it for you too much. I want you to experience it on your own. I think you will understand.

An idea has been suggested to me by John, my roommate in Rijeka, to start a new website called www.stuffonastraycat.com We would include pictures of stuff on the random stray cats that hangout near our awesome pimp my ride europe nominee car (I'll explain later). I would like to open it up to additions from other people. I am a little worried about liability for me. Stray cats might attack if provoked too much. They might not like being put in costumes or have large amounts of objects placed on them. We'll see...

My computer is broken, so I am borrowing John's and cannot add pictures right now, so I hope you can endure for a while until I get mine fixed.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page