Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today was the first day of orientation at Fuller and I loved it! I absolutely love that people pray there! That might seem like a strange statement, but I have never been to a school in my life that people prayed at. Like all the people pray there; professors, presidents, student. I am so loving that right now!

And besides all that, I get to learn about how to better communicate the Gospel to people across the world will people from all over the world. Today, I met people from Norway, Australia, Malaysia, Korea, China, Japan, India, Nigeria, Kenya, Holland, and some others I can't remember right now. Pretty cool though!

More to come soon! School starts Monday!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

yay for school starting! i want to hear about it!

 
Locations of visitors to this page