Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Two Images

The above picture is from my apartment building. Let's just say what when I enter this hallway, I have this sense of uncomfortableness that's a combination of claustrophobia, suffocation and uneasiness. As you can imagine from these descriptors, it's not super comfortable. For the first few weeks, I walked down this hallway and expected there to be a mirror in the middle, because it seemed unusually long and too narrow and short. I'm getting used to it finally...

Now this picture, on the other hand, gives me a completely different feeling...when I see this I am left with a feeling of deep joy and warmness in my heart. This is the chocolate ganache torte from Franklin Street Bakery. And yes, it is absolutely wonderful!


No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page