Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Whew! ... Lots new to report...

So, it has been, literally, forever since I last posted (ignore the irony)... A few things have changed:

  • I lost my job at the shelter and have been a landscaper/excavator in order to pay rent
  • I had a brand new laptop stolen from my house just after being shipped to me
  • My girlfriend and I have decided to move back to Portland to be closer to my family and for me to find a new job asap
  • So, hence, we are leaving LA, which is definitely my second home and a city I love dearly (great weather all the time, incredible diversity, fun eateries and neighborhoods I've found and grown to love)
All of this has been happening in the last couple of weeks and I'm still in recovery mode from it all, but plodding ahead and making key decisions for the future. If you are a praying-type, please pray for us as we figure all this out and for my job situation in Portland.

*More to come soon (I promise)...I have lots to say lately!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page