Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I don't really imagine many people reading this since I haven't put anything up in over a month now, but I have been known to talk out loud to myself, so I'll just talk out loud as I write this. All will be good then. Life has been pretty mellow lately, with not much action or adventure. I'm spending a lot of time at the regional office sitting at a computer working on many different projects for the Human Resources team. I know this sounds pretty glamorous, but it can be pretty monotonous, especially for someone that has never worked in an office before and has never really wanted to before. But, in all this, I am very blessed to have this job and work with the people I do.

Not much is new with my mom. We are all still waiting for that transplant to come. No idea of when it will come, so you just gotta take it a day at a time and pray that it happens soon.

I actually would really like it to happen somewhere around that second week of June. That might seem strange since we want it to happen quickly. Well, I am leaving in a week to go to Croatia for two weeks to visit my team and students there. I'm really looking forward to the trip and getting completion with my time there. It will be a great time to have fun with friends and leave nothing on the table with new friends I met there. So, I might not add much more until I get back on June 6, but there will definitely be more to add after that trip. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page