Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Zokutou word meter
858 / 858
(100.0%)

It has been done to completion! I accept all of your congratulations! And thank you!

I just finished my quest to go through all the songs on my ipod in the shuffle mode. It was all pretty anticlimactic and really kind of disappointing in the end. I know - sorry and sad - but it really has been just that. Throughout the whole process, I was guessing what the last song might be; all along the way hoping for something to wrap it all up, but that just did not happen. I ended with a song from the soundtrack to Antwone Fisher, which is a nice song, but not really what I was looking for. I thought it would be some great song by Nickel Creek (one of my favorite bands ever) or if I was really fortunate, I would get Good Riddance by Green Day. It was not in the cards though. But don't be sad for me - I'm not. I'm actually really glad to have my ipod free of capture of the task at hand. Thanks for all the support peeps!

1 comment:

Matt Mikalatos said...

Good job. Well done.

 
Locations of visitors to this page