Wednesday, October 01, 2008

You all could be praying for me now. I've been experiencing some pretty intense spiritual attacks in the last week. The enemy has been throwing some junk at me and it has been super frustrating to deal with right now. I've been having all these issues with my bike, which is my only form of transportation right now and my means to get to school. I've had to spend a bunch of money to get it fixed, which makes my life more stressful since I don't have a job and am living off savings. I know that the enemy is trying to get me to buy into some lies about the Lord and that is the reason all this stuff with my bike is going on. He want me to believe that I can't really trust the Lord to provide for me. I've also been feeling some doubt and feelings of worthlessness in regards to seminary. I do not want to believe Satan and see that I have worth through Christ, which will cast my eyes on Him in my doubt. I believe that shining light on the things that I am struggling with and asking those in my life to pray for me will break the enemy and God will heal me from the attacks that the enemy has already done. Thanks.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, 4 by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire.

2 Peter 1:3-4

granted us all things that pertain to life and godliness... his precious and very great promises...

Praying for you!

Big Daddy said...

Andy,
You already are and will continue to be a huge success in the eyes of the Lord and those of us that look to you, for inspiration and courage, seeking the will of God.
Chris

 
Locations of visitors to this page