Monday, December 18, 2006

Check out the Eurostyle!

So, as I have threatened to some of you, I have bought a furry, fluffy jacket! These jackets are very popular here amongst both genders. So I guess that makes it all good. When my dad asked for me to send them a few things that I wanted for Christmas last month, the last item was money for a jacket with fur on it.

Note a few things: the puffiness (that's not just fat under there), the beautiful fur around the hood that is removable (not that I would ever take it off), the arm pocket with four separate pen holders. And it was on sale! It is almost too much...

At this time, I want to remind you of my purse blog to affirm my claim of eurostyle.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You found it! So stylin! I like it!

I had such a fun time with you guys. Thanks for having us.

Anonymous said...

oI am particularly impressed that you found a coat that matches both the couch AND the rug. High styling!!!! Mom

Matt Mikalatos said...

I think fur-fringed coats are very manly. See, for instance, Han Solo in "Empire Strikes Back." Except his was blue.

Andy said...

Ah yes, manly! I think that describes it perfectly. And mom, I love that you refer to the sick mattress in our living room as a couch. I like to refer to it as the "mouch".

Anonymous said...

A puffy jacket! With fur! Gotta love the puffy jackets!

 
Locations of visitors to this page