Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Quick note from me...

So, just to keep you all informed and for prayer updates, I am in Oregon now. As many of you know, my mom has been sick for a little while now with liver problems and over the weekend she got much worse. It was not looking good saturday and sunday so my dad told me to find anyway to get home asap. I got a ticket for Christmas day and after traveling for about 24 hours, I made it home to Portland. I guess one cool thing was my Christmas day was actually 33 hours! Unfortunately all but 1.5 hours of that was used in some form of traveling.

So, my mom started improving yesterday and now is able to talk better and eat a little. She is having trouble keeping food down and has very little energy. She will have some tests done tomorrow that will hopefully be clean and hopefully she will come home soon. Please pray for her healing and strength through the Lord. And that the following would be true for all of us:

"Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. Set you minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life, appears, than you also will appear with him in glory"!!

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page