Sunday, February 04, 2007

If these animals were small enough I would stick them in my pocket...

I really like monkeys and camels now. I've never had any previous experience with these animals before my latest trip to Gibraltar and Morocco. I've always been a fan of animals except miniature dogs, which I would like to punt off bridges as an occupation. Monkeys are now included in my top five favorite animals. I don't know many things that are as willing to jump up on my back and try to eat my hat. Some of you might be wondering if I have had experience with other animals doing this. I have actually... one of my roommate Johns' favorite activities is to jump on my back and try eating my hats. Believe me, having a monkey on your back is much nicer than having a John of any size there.




No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page