Saturday, June 09, 2007

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
379 / 858
(44.2%)

I have done this in honor of my most famous boss, Matt Mikalatos (blog here) and his current word count for his book he is writing. I am also undergoing a very special project. Mine is slightly different, though, because I am listening to music, not writing a book. My project entails listening to all 858 songs on my ipod nano on random shuffle without giving up and actually listening to what I want at that time. This project requires extreme determination and perseverance. I'm so glad I don't have one of those 30 GB ipods that have thousands of songs on them.

I'll make sure I keep you all updated on my progress. And thanks Matt for the example of determination. Keep it up just as I will!


3 comments:

Alexis said...

haha, good luck with that! It seems like a pretty steep challenge, but I'm sure you are up to it.
I am almost certain I could never do that with mine.

Matt Mikalatos said...

You can do it!

Maybe.

Andy said...

I'm definitely worried about accidentally hitting the wrong button and starting the shuffle all over again. I would throw a fit if that happened.

 
Locations of visitors to this page