Monday, June 18, 2007

The Mysteries of Signs - part 6



OK, take a minute and observe the sign above... I know, interesting! The writing might start to give us a clue to what the sign must mean. Skolska patrola - ok, I'm not a scholar in the Croatian language, but I think I've got this one. I'm going with School patrol... So, part of the mystery is uncovered.

But what is the school patrol doing? It appears that the patrol person is hitting the miniature people with his racket. John and I had a few discussions over this sign. We concluded that this must be actually a sign of future warning. You might wonder what they might be warning us of... clearly, I feel the answer must be a warning of the world without shuttlecocks (investigate here). This might surprise you, but it is clear that the patrol person is not doing his job, but is actually playing badminton with small children, which he should be protecting. Quite disturbing! It almost makes me sick to my stomach.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page