Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The start of my website has begun...

I have been know to talk about my favorite website "Stuff on my Cat" to a variety of people in a variety of situations. But even better than that, I have also been know to complain that there isn't an even greater website available called "Stuff on a Stray Cat". I actually have even blogged about it *here*.

But thanks to my friend Ryan's girlfriend, Liz, I now have my first products for the website. These pictures were not created by cruel humans, but just by mother nature herself.

I am so glad that God has a humor and allows things like this to happen. Apparently the cat didn't really mind the bag on its head. maybe someone much smarter and beautifuler than me will steal my idea and get this amazing thing going. One can only hope!

1 comment:

Matt Mikalatos said...

Oh. I thought after that last post that you were going to start a site called, "Stuff on my Andy."

 
Locations of visitors to this page