Friday, March 02, 2007

I wanted to let everyone know that I am back home in Oregon City again. My mom went into the hospital earlier in the week with more complications from her liver disease. She got much worse and my dad and sisters decided that I should return from Croatia again. I am home for an undetermined amount of time.

I'll give a quick summary of what is happening with her. She has sclerosis of her liver that has progressed into Hepa-Renal Syndrome, which is leading to problems with the operation of her kidneys. This progression is typical of the disease she has. The scary part is that this new syndrome will continue to get worse unless she can get a liver transplant. A working transplant should correct things.

We are all praying that she will get on the liver transplant list soon and that God will sustain her until she can get a new liver. It is hard thinking that she might not make it to that point. I trust God and His will for her life. Please pray for her and my family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it home safe and your Mom is improving. We are praying for you! Our love to you, Kevin & Kristi

Anonymous said...

Odgovori im Isus: Ja sam kruh života. Tko dolazi k Meni sigurno neće ogladnjeti. Tko vjeruje u me, sigurno neće nikada ožednjeti.

You now that my speeling is not great but this means something like: "I em

Anonymous said...

the breadh of life. Who comes to me wont be hungry. Who belives in me will never be tursty.
I pray for your whole familly.

Matt Mikalatos said...

Hey buddy, we're praying for you too. Come hang out at our house tonight if you want. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for your family...

 
Locations of visitors to this page