Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The truck saga continues...

So, I am now the owner of two Isuzu Troopers! I bought me another one today in hope that I will sell the old one soon and make back the money I put into it. Today I bought an 89 Trooper that actually runs well and is pretty nice. I'm definitely happy with it!

So, here's a list of the positive attributes of this new one over the other one I own:
  • an engine with all working cylinders
  • no funky smells (mixture of old cigarettes and apple air fresheners in the old one)
  • no really annoying whistle from the cracks in the passenger wing-window
  • a working radio with speakers
  • non-bald tires
  • a glove compartment door
  • working seatbelts with no duct tape holding them together
  • no wires hanging all over
  • working gauges, including a speedometer
  • a normal paint job
  • more than one windshield wiper (though I did love the mono-wiper move on the old one)
  • not having the fear that it will break down every time I drive it.
  • and working 4-wheel drive



2 comments:

Taylor said...

Very nice. I could probably even ride in this new one withot dying too. So have you found someone to take the old one yet?

Andy said...

not yet, but hopefully soon. I need the money

 
Locations of visitors to this page