Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Clearly, I am a real duck. Even in Slovenija, ducks come to me. I was sitting on the shore of Lake Bohinj, reading, when a whole flock (can I use flock for ducks?) of ducks came up to be friends with me. Unfortunately, I did not have any bread to give them. They stayed for a little while and then moved on. I liked them.



If only I had my duck hat here. They would have immediately accepted me into their flock. I would have been able to join their community and live with them. Who knows? I can always wonder...

What if I had my duck hat?

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Here's a thought. A deep one:

I think a good product would be "Baby Duck Hat". It's a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then, all of a sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man, those ducks really take off! Also, Baby Duck Hat is good for parties.

*This is stolen directly from Matt Mikalatos who left it as a comment on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy,
How goes the ministry in the colleges these days? We're praying for you.
Pastor Bruce

Anonymous said...

I like the "Baby Duck Hat" idea. Although how do you breathe under water for so long? Maybe you should roar like MANZILLA! (errr. ANDYZILLA!) Very imaginative Matt!

 
Locations of visitors to this page