Friday, November 03, 2006

Clearly not a time that I want to live in

I'm not sure if Europeans just don't realize that the time above does not really exist. There is no 0:14. It does not exist! I'm sure it is just some sick joke by them to confuse people like me, but no can do; I figured it out.

"This must mean 12:14, not 0:14. I'm sure they were just mistaken" (heavily laden with sarcasm). If there were a just and loving people, they wouldn't allow this kind of thing to happen!!

Nay to them... Nay to them...

3 comments:

zoran said...

What is more interesting is the vitamin cream on the right of the clock. Is it supposed to make your skin look softer, younger and altogether healthier? What do you personally make of it's performance?

Andy said...

I would say that John's chin looks much younger, softer and healthier. I highly recommend its use for unsightly facial wounds. Thanks for asking!

Anonymous said...

Andy I don't think you were paying attention in playbook time last week. That makes me sad since I was leading it... Ok so I am really just teasting. I still get confused when my cellphone displays time like that...then I remember I am in Croatia and smile... I don't think that made sense.

 
Locations of visitors to this page