Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I promise I actually do work...

So, two weeks ago, I got a new piece of artwork put permanently on my body. As you can see, I now have a cross/fish tattoo on the side of my calf. This is a design I created myself over the summer. I'm really happy with it, which is good since it's never coming off.

It has actually been really cool because I have used it in conversations with students. I didn't really think of it as a tool for ministry here in Croatia. Probably the best thing about it is that I had to shave my leg to get it done. It is so smooth now! I guess I'll let it grow back.

As related to the title of this blog. I have heard that people might be thinking that this is just a vacation for me, but I am actually working and hanging with students. I'm loving talking with people about Jesus for most of my day. Please disregard potential comments from my fellow Americans here. They are just jealous of my superior intellect and beauty! They just wish they were as cool as me...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do think it is nice. But I think you should start shaving both your legs - In keeping with capris and your man purse.

Anonymous said...

Andy ,
I am as cool as you, except for that guitar playing thing. Have you tried to impress the local ladies with your skills?( errr. dashing good looks?)
Chris

Anonymous said...

You just had to put the tatoo on the interner, so everyone could see that you are beautiful. My tatoo is way cooler than yours. This is your frend Miro speaking, so you know that it is true!

Matt Mikalatos said...

I think it's cool that you have that bald spot right where you wanted the tatoo! So convenient!

Anonymous said...

Good point Matt. Maybe I should have a tattoo done on my bold bald spot.

 
Locations of visitors to this page