Sunday, October 15, 2006

Border adventures... well not really

Entering into Hungary

My teammate Alexis and I made a special trip to Hungary last week. As a geography wiz, I knew that we must cross over a country border in order to get to our destination. For some reason, the Hungary border seems especially dangerous and scary. A picture was needed to prove that we did cross and survived.

The above picture is of the border guard and her gun. I took this picture and immediately regretted it. I thought there was enough light thus the flash would not go off, but unfortunately it did. There was no way the border guard did not notice the bright flash of light. My next thoughts we of Hungarian prisions, torture and rabid dogs. To our good fortune, the border guard ignored my stupidity and did not punish Alexis or I. We then proceeded on our journey filled with soft couches, music and more driving.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I'm really glad that you didn't end up in a Hungarian prison! On the other hand, I have never gotten to visit a Hungarian prison. Hmmm... If you did get arrested, it would have been cool to visit you. :)

Alexis said...

Umm, thanks? That's touching, Taylor.

 
Locations of visitors to this page