Sunday, October 08, 2006

Weekend trip to Novi Vinodolski

My team went to a town south of Rijeka called Novi Vinodolski this weekend. We went to the house of one of the students we know here in Rijeka. It is a beautiful little town on the coast of the Adriatic. It was amazing to walk around along the sea and swim a little (my first in the Adriatic!). Here's a few pics from the trip:




Some of you might have noticed a strap over my shoulder in this picture. Yes, to answer you question, I did buy a purse. More about this later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that the picture you took while listening to my story turned out so well. I really was impressed with your multi-tasking at that moment! Maybe the purse is bringing out some of the more feminine qualities like that....=0)

Andy said...

I have to give credit where credit is due. It really was the purse that is due the credit here. It was his idea for the picture and he actually was the one who pushed the button on my camera

 
Locations of visitors to this page